Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Real Estate Professional
Free Class | No CE credit provided.
Catch the livestream of this class from the comfort of your home office with Stewart Broadcast! The link to the webinar will be included on the Eventbrite order confirmation email.
Register online: Eventbrite
Wednesday, February 10
Please plan to login 10-15 minutes early in case you have to download an app or encounter login issues. Seminar begins promptly at 9:30 a.m.
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so can keep more of the money you earn this year and beyond!
- CHANGES in your 2021 Tax Deductions and why your accountant can’t “just take” the new deductions for you.
- WHY New COVID-19 Law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always!
- WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think...the great new “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
- HOW to navigate the 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office-one of the most important deductions of 2021!
- The New...and Improved...food and beverage deductions for the real estate professional that you probably don't know about.
Bradford Tax Solutions, Inc.