Cash Flow Planning for Real Estate Investors
Course #: RCE02, Provider #: 10155
3 Credit Hours, Cost $30
Register online: eventbrite
Thursday, June 27
9:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m.
Stewart Title Cedar Park – Quest Pkwy.
900 Quest Pkwy.
Cedar Park, TX 78613
This class is provided and taught by:
Axia Home Loans
According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), investors currently represent 20% of the buyers in the housing market. That means one out of every five homebuyers today is purchasing a home to earn a profit on the home as an investment property.
- How to understand house price fluctuations, and the state of the current housing and mortgage markets
- How to understand the rules about buying properties in an LLC, and why it matters
- How to understand the rules about buying properties using IRA funds, and why it matters
- How to understand Cap Rates and NOI, and why it matters
- How to calculate cash on cash and internal rate of return (IRR)
- How to compare financial options for real estate investors
- How to follow the seven keys of profitable real estate investment and achieve predictable results for investor clients
- How to benefit tenants and investors with the Rent-to-Own and Sale-Leaseback strategies
Matthew D. Posey, CMPS®